Zürich | 16. - 19. October 2023
FutureLAB - the development incubator for innovative management systems
Organizational survival increasingly depends on creativity, innovation and emotionally angaged employee's agility.
Currently present Management-DNA comprised of planning security, goals achievement, performance measurement and process optimization rather promote an attitude of obedience, performance and payment for work. (according to Gary Hamel 2008)
We have desgined FutureLAB to support organizations and their leaders in the development of their management systems.
Core questions on the development of management systems
- How do we want to collectively design and develop our organization professionally and purposefully on a strategic and operational level?
- How do we have to organize ourselves, in order to
a) achieve the necessary quality and the agreed upon results, and simultanously
b) secure the required flexibility, adaptability as well as agility in our organization as well as
c) allow emotional engagement and creativity in our and our colleagues minds?
- Which standardized processes are required for a), b) and c)?
- Which requirements arise for designing, managing, and controlling these processes?
- How do information-, communication-, learning- and decision processes have to be designed?
- Which perception-, thought- and behvioral patterns do we have to develop as a leadership team in teams of our Business-Excellence conception?
- Which practical consequences arise from this for our leadership understanding, our respective leadership behavior and our collaboration as a leadership team?
In order to secure a high learning quality we only accept a maximum of 14 participants. The costs (net without legal value-added tax) add up to CHF 3.800,00 (excl. accommodation and food).